Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Springlike

It was an absolutely beautiful day yesterday.  The sun was out, the wind was blowing and there was a hint of green on the ground.  It was definitely a springlike day.  I love walking all the time, but spring (or springlike) is the best.  Sure, there's mud and dirt that gets tracked into the house after the walk, but the longer days and warmer temperatures more than makes up for those minor inconveniences.
Dave and DJ joined the dogs and me last night for our walk.  As usual, I took a bunch of pictures but this time I tried the wide focus on the camera.  I like the perspective it gives.
Upper Pond


Lower Pond

Vernal Pool

Moon in Distance


Venus is to Right of Tree

Moon at End of Walk
Easy to understand why I love my walks (and camera) so much isn't it?
In case you are wondering, the camera is a Canon Power Shot SD1300 IS.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beauteous! Makes me miss home and spring in upstate N.Y.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...