Saturday, October 16, 2010

One Saturday Morning

The girls (my nieces) spent the night last night.  We were originally going to go to the sectional football game at Livonia to watch Letchworth (ranked No. 5 in the state and my alma mater) play Livonia.  However, it was way too cold and wet for our taste.  I mean, really, what if we melted :)
Instead, we went up and visited with the Princess :)  We shopped, ate, and the girls got to see Nana's dorm room.  They were sooo exited.  Then it was homeward bound to see the Prince.  The girls love, love, love DJ!!!  I mean look at this boy, who could not love him?   Nice haircut by the way!!!
After a good night's sleep, they woke up full of P&V and were ready to go.  We went to the vets, watched one of my favorite movies, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, played ping pong, took a walk with the puppies, and then watched a football pregame show. 
Grayce worked out a little...
Evidence that these two are cousins and definitely related to me.
They do not like to have their picture taken...
   
We walked and played...
Snoop!!!
A few takes from Pre-Game Show...
It was then time for them to go home.
Don't worry puppies, they will be back soon.
I have another job for you to help me with...
RAKING LEAVES!!!
Then you can jump in them :)

1 comment:

  1. hahah Violet's like "C'mon mom, my hair's looking a little Einstein today!" Snoop on the other hand: "okay i'm posing, mom." Miss home and everyone and the puppies (and Susy)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...