Friday, February 26, 2010

Enjoying the Warmth and Beauty of Africa

My daughter spent this past fall studying in Senegal. It was an honor and privilege. It was also WARM!!! And given the fact that I think we could all use some warmth right now, I am sharing these photos with you. Let's go - the boat is leaving.

I hope you enjoy the photos.






I know that these pictures somehow make the more than two feet of snow outside my door a little bit more bearable. I hope they have the same effect on you. Thank you Alexandra for allowing me the opportunity to share your photos.

1 comment:

  1. I like the stone house, don't think I've seen that one before. And I still love the one of the wildflowers next to the wall and wooden door!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...