Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Sneakers and Fall

I love fall. 
I think of it as the beginning of a new year. 
Everything is crisp, clean, and fresh.
The school year begins, I buy new sneakers, the monarchs hatch, and candy corn is out on the store shelves.  I spent yesterday with my mom and we traveled around good old Wyoming County enjoying fall. 
I leave you with bits and pieces of my day.


I hope you enjoyed my day as much as I did.
Today I clean, walk, cook, watch the US Open, and make a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils.
Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. I showed Barbara and Hayley this and they went crazy over the candy corn--sorry to say I'm not a fan....I am a fan, however, of your new sneakers :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...