Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Marcia's Baking

My kids were home for the Thanksgiving break.  And, at least at my house, that means that more kids are at my house or my kids are out and about going to little get togethers at their friend's homes.
That also means "Marcia's baking"  and I love it.
For example, last Friday night went down something like this.
DJ:  Marcia's baking.
Friend:   Haahhaaa.  That's great!!!
Me:  Ask them if they want cookies or fudge.
DJ:  Cookies or fudge?
Friend:  Ummm, thinking.  Cookies.
DJ:  He says cookies.
Me:  Cookies and fudge it is.
And all was well in my world.
And their world too, for that that matter.
I have added the chocolate chip cookie recipe to my ever growing recipe page above :)
I hope you enjoy them!!!

3 comments:

  1. Alexandra: What about Alexandra's cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOM: I think we should have a baking marathon this weekend. We can make all sorts of cookies and hand them out to friends :)

    What do you think?

    Nana: Sounds good.

    MOM: Thought so :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about the weekend after this--when i'm home for winter break!?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...