Monday, February 28, 2011

If You Can't Beat Em

You might as well join em...
That's just what I did yesterday.  This winter has been relentless.  It has been a constant battle since the end of November.  I have only seen the bare ground once and it was for one day.  The next day, we were hammered with the worst snowstorm of the year.  So, yesterday I cried uncle, decided I was not going to let winter break me and I went snowshoeing with this little girl...
What a trooper she was.  She is barely one foot high at her shoulders, but she plunged through that snow like a dog three times her size.  She is a true terrier - full of personality, perseverance and gumption.  And, she is a great snowshoeing partner :)

1 comment:

  1. I need to get me a pair of them!!
    P.S. "gumption", my word of the day ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...