Sunday, April 3, 2011

Moonshine Anyone?

Dave and I have lived on this property for 25 years.  During that period of time, we have taken down on an A-frame, pulled out refrigerators, dismantled several outhouses, and tore off a portion of our house (which was about ready to fall off anyway).  There is one item on this property that I will never let him take down.
This is it...
The Front
The back
I think they made moonshine here.  How cool is that?  Why do I think they made moonshine here?  Let's look in the window and search for evidence that would support my theory...
The Window
The Evidence
Pressure gauges, smoke stacks, piping, jars...
No loot though.
Doesn't matter.  It's going to have to fall to the ground.  When it does, we will pick up the evidence, display it proudly in our barn, show it to our friends and as we sit around a bonfire, I will tell them the story of how it made its way to us. Then, we'll drink to red neck ways.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SENaQJfk0gE

    The moonshiners!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...