Saturday, August 20, 2011

Buffalo Bills Preseason Football and Veggie Pizza

Tonight the Buffalo Bills are playing against the Denver Broncos.
That means two things in my house - pizza and I have to watch TV in DJ's room.
There will be no pictures of DJ's room.  (It's not pretty :)
However, the pizza is very photogenic and delicious to boot.
I picked it up at Wegmans earlier this week. 
God, I love Wegmans.  It may very well be my favorite store.
I actually miss it when I go on vacation.  That's a whole other post.
Here's a closeup of the pizza.
Just look at all those veggies :)
And, here's a closeup of my favorite boy in the whole wide world - DJ.
We both give the pizza a big thumbs up.
Let's hope the Bills' performance tonight is thumbs up worthy also.
While DJ enjoys the game, I am off to his room to watch gymnastics.
Go Bills :)
Have a great night.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...