Saturday, November 24, 2012

This and That

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I know that we did.  We could not have asked for a more gorgeous day.  In fact, I think we may have broken the record high temperature that was previously held in 1947!!!
My house was decorated festively...
I love these figurines...
They greeted my guests as they entered the side door :)
The day consisted of the usual...
Nana
early morning walks with the puppies...
Snoop and Violet
watching the Macy's Day Parade, of course...
preparation of the turkey...
Dave and DJ
hors d'oeuvres...
Pumpkin bread and my favorite - cream cheese topped with hot pepper jam.

Banana nut bread and pepperoni, cheese and crackers
good conversation :)
Yes, Nana and Violet are howling at each other :)
and a wonderful meal that left us feeling like this...
Snoop in a turkey coma :)
or, in my case...
The Pillsbury Dough Boy
this :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks so lovely and holiday like..
    Love your curtains.. smile..
    God bless..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) We had so much fun. The curtains are from Country Curtains and I love them too :) Have a great day.

      Delete
  2. Had such a great time being home. Already looking forward to Christmas. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...