Sunday, February 17, 2013

Enjoying the Sunshine

The weather has been so bizarre this winter - one moment we have white out conditions, next moment the sun is shining.  While I admit that I have gone through closets, cupboards and desks because it is winter,  I still prefer the sun.  It not only lifts my spirits, but those around me too :)
 My Christmas cactus has bloomed again :)
Stripes enjoys the sun puddles...
He would much prefer it though if you scratched him behind his ears...
Stripes says, "Please, please, please."
Violet sitting on her ledge enjoying the sun and heat from the wood stove :)
And, finally Snoop yesterday afternoon laying on the picnic table soaking up the sun...
A sure sign that Spring is right around the corner.
Now come on Spring, get here.
Fast like!!!
Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Violet looks a little frumpy, but all of them look happy in the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...