Monday, January 13, 2014

January Thaw

Violet, Snoop and I went for a nice long walk today as we are experiencing a bit of a January thaw.
Given the fact that it has been one of the coldest winters in over 20 years, I very much appreciated the fact that it was 50 degrees today.  My walk was that much more enjoyable.     
I made sure I took the time to stop and look at what has occurred in the woods this past month (i.e. - a rotted pine tree is now part of the forest floor).
Although I may have complained about the deep cold spell we experienced, it did make me appreciate the warmth so much more.
Differences. 
Go for a walk - it's good for you.
Both mentally and physically.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. Walks are so good for the mind, body, and soul. ☮

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...