Saturday, October 4, 2014

I Love My Dogs

I know that some of you may be rolling your eyes at this post and that's OK.  Regardless, I do love my dogs and I am going to reiterate why.
First of all, they're cute...
Secondly, they're happy.  I can be having a terrible day, walk in the door and there they are smiling at me.
They keep me active.  They are always ready to go for a walk and often demand it ;)  Mostly, we just walk through our woods...
They appreciate home...
But are always up for an adventure.  As was the case today - they stood by my RAV4 and waited to go for a hike.  True story.  So off we went...
 to roads less traveled...
where I stepped out of my comfort zone and just enjoyed the day.
That's what I love most about my dogs.
They have taught me to let things go and just be.
They reemphasize that life is an adventure.
That I should enjoy the ride.
And I should live it like a lucky dog :)

1 comment:

  1. That's not cheesy; it's life. Great picture of the lake!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...