Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Weekend

While last weekend was one of the best weekends I have had in awhile, this weekend proved to be just the opposite.  I spent a few days visiting my Mom in the hospital.  Suffice it to say, her knees are shot and the medications that they gave her for pain management caused terrible nausea.  Not good.
I love my Mom.
I did manage to get a few walks in with the dogs.  Sometimes, I just take Violet with me.  
She enjoys it so much.  She jumps, dances, runs and smiles...
Violet
However, it's only when you are not focusing the camera on her that she smiles.
I love her too :)
After all, she is my Baby Girl.
The woods are covered with snow and the temperatures have been in the teens most nights, but there are bits a green that dot the landscape.  Bits of green that promise Spring will be here before you know it.  
The days are getting longer too.  Another sure sign that Spring is on its way.  While it may feel like it takes forever, it is only a blink in time.
Kind of like lift isn't it?
Take time and enjoy the seasons of your life.  
For they too are only a blink in time.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...