Saturday, January 16, 2010

Let's Go Grayce, Let's Go

This weekend I went with my mother and watched my wonderful niece, Grayce, play basketball. I spent most of Saturday afternoon smiling as I watched this young lady play ball. You would have too. Just look at this picture of her. She was so happy we were there.





We surprised my brother, John, by showing up unexpectedly.




We also surprised my other niece, Emma ;O




I took a lot of pictures of Grayce playing ball...



Look at her form...



her defensive position...



her ability to focus on the game :)





Emma's ability to focus on the game ;)







It was so much fun. I love Grayce and Emma and I love their exhuberance regarding life and basketball. I was glad I was there to participate in it. Thanks girls XOXO.

1 comment:

  1. Wish i could've joined you in the crowd!
    Good pictures mom ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...