Friday, March 26, 2010

A Little Easter Decorating

Easter is my Mom's favorite holiday. She always made it special for us. She made sure that we colored eggs, she hid the Easter baskets that the Easter Bunny left behind, and prepared a wonderful Easter dinner (complete with one of her wonderful pies). My Dad even contributed to Easter by making his pickled eggs. These are traditions that I carry on today.

I will be purchasing eggs, beets, vinegar and pickling spices to make the eggs this weekend. They actually taste very good and are pretty to boot. This morning, however, I am enjoying my Easter decorations which are very simple.



Tonight I will be enjoying pancakes. It is, after all, meatless Friday. Who says you cannot have pancakes for supper?

Try it!!! I think you'll like it :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to come home this weekend! =]
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that stuffed lamb :) And pancakes for dinner sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...