Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A New Chair for My Library

It needs to be dusted, vacuumed, and spruced up.  However, I love the color, it swivels and rocks, and fits perfectly in my corner of the library.  It reminds me of a favorite chair I had growing up.  During the summer, I would sit in it, watch soap operas (As the World Turns and Guiding Light) and day dream. 

No TV in this room, however, just good books, a computer and a good light.  I think I will set down and begin reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.  I have heard it is really well written.  I'll let you know.
Maybe, I'll dust first...

1 comment:

  1. haha the dog book looks like a real dog is chilling on one of the bookshelves :)

    I like the new green chair--now two people can be comfy in the computer room!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...