Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Friday

I am so glad that it is Friday.  This week has been extremely busy.  Too many things going on - school, work, life.  The weekend is turning out to be no different.  Yard work, gardening, spray painting, staining, celebrating Mother's Day a week early with my mother and sister (their schedules allowed for this), and removing wall paper boarder in preparation for a big remodeling project are just some of the tasks I have scheduled for this weekend. 
On a happy note, my daughter will be returning home from college on Sunday.  YAY!!!  Here's a heads up - she loves to bake more than I do.  So look forward to some enticing recipes to follow this summer.  What with Dave in the garden, Nana baking in the kitchen, DJ with a paint brush in his hand, and me even trying my hand at canning, I think it is going to be a pretty interesting summer.  Bring it on!!!

1 comment:

  1. family....they just make life *right as rain,* and sounds like fun and interesting things in the future! yay.

    thanks for stopping by Old Sweetwater and leaving an encouraging word and prayer. my dad's a little better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...