Monday, June 21, 2010

Container Gardening

One year for Christmas when DJ was a little boy (maybe 10 years old), he gave me this book.  He knew I loved gardening and when he went Christmas shopping with his Dad, he insisted he buy the book.  My son knows me too well.  The book is full of great ideas.  You can reuse and recycle many items creating containers full of beauty.  I know I've gotten a lot of ideas from it.
For example, a discarded baby cradle, now becomes a flower bed...
An old washtub, becomes a welcoming point...
A whiskey barrel full of pretties greets you as you sit by the pond...
And my children's wagon has even been recycled....
How could I get rid of that?
Now, I just have to wash it off a little.
OK...
 Maybe a lot :)
Think outside of the box (flower box in this instance) and have a great day :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...