Monday, June 28, 2010

Taking It Up a Notch For My Boy

Yesterday we had a small graduation party for DJ.  Immediate family and DJ's friends came. 
Parties at our house mean flowers, food, and fun. 
Flowers...
We put the Swedish flag up for Dave's Dad because he could not make it to the party.
mulched around the house...
cleaned off the barn porch, put up the window that Nana painted, and had the sun tea ready...
I brought out my favorite vintage table cloth...
DJ and Dave brought out the ping pong table...
I made sure my decoupaged EAT letters were up...
brought out the food - pulled pork, calico beans, salt potatoes, broccoli salad, macaroni salad, fruit salad, strawberry pretzel salad, cheese, pepperoni, crackers, chips, salsa,  and graduation cake.
And then we partied like it was 2010 :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...