Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Cleaning

What is it about spring cleaning that makes you feel so good? 
I have washed walls, curtains and windows, painted (still need to put the light switch plate back up), and donated three bags of clothing and various household items to the local VOA.  Although it is a lot of work, I find it deeply satisfying.
I also know that by doing it now, it will allow me to be able to spend more time outside when the weather warms.  
Time that I will spend doing yard work, gardening and walking the dogs. 
What's better than that?  
While I prefer cleaning the house and walking, Stripes seems to prefer cleaning himself and.... 
Oliver Wendall - Stripes
Lounging on the couch all afternoon...
Ahhhh, to  lead the life of luxury. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...