Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Birthday



I spent yesterday afternoon celebrating my niece Emma's birthday.
That is Emma in the middle.  
She is now nine years old and over five feet tall!!!
Like any great birthday party in our family, the birthday girl was showered with colorfully wrapped presents...
sisters that are more than happy to help open presents...
sisters that are more interested in the Disney Channel...
Grayce :
very fashionable clothes...
entertainment...
My brother had to buy this postage stamp size stool that apparently holds individuals that weigh up to 250 lbs...
That's my brother for you.
He was sooo excited about it.
The girls just rolled their eyes ;)

a very tasty cake (as you can tell from the photo:)
a little makeup...
Emma taking full advantage of a gift.  Note the chocolate ice cream lip gloss :)
and a little brother that is so happy to be part of such a wonderful family...
Butch - the three legged pug
He reminds me an awful lot of me!!!
Happy Birthday Emma!!!
We love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun birthday! And Butch looks quite satisfied himself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...