Sunday, September 25, 2011

Where in the World

is Carmen Sandiego?
Remember that TV show on PBS?  I loved it.  My kids watched it all the time.
Sorry, off on a tangent.
Today's post should be Where in the World did Marcia Go?
Here are a few clues...

Grape Country
Grapes
It is home to an annual festival celebrating the valley's abundance of the above...
Pumpkins - I really wanted to find a wood pumpkin, but did not :(
Wonderful baskets
Alpaca
with both sides of the streets lined with artisans selling their work...
hand crafted jewelry
 wonderful souls that volunteer their time and homes to Golden Retriever Rescue :)
 and, it is the home of Joseph's Wayside Market...
Call me crazy, but I want the dog in the chair :)
Mums in every color
A variety of apples
Wheat bundles and Indian corn
If you guessed Naples and the Naples Grape Festival, you were correct.
Why it was enough to make this girl want to jay walk just so she could get across the street faster.
However, I would never do that.
Just ask her law abiding sister...
Brenda and me
As you can obviously tell from Brenda's face, her favorite sister would never, ever, ever  do anything like that :)
Have a great night!!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss home terrible. Especially the wonderful Fall weather!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...