Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Lure of Spring

I have had an extremely busy week.  Today, however, I did not have one appointment at all so I went to a local farm market/greenhouse this morning and enjoyed myself thoroughly :)  I browsed around the shop, admiring the colors of Spring...


the scents of Spring...
I personally love the smell of hyacinths...
Adored this old dog who so enjoyed his duck, the warmth of the sun and having his belly scratched.
He has this whole "Life is Good" thing down right :)
I could have swore this was a before and after of Violet :)
And I got some great ideas for decorating inside the house.
Doesn't it just make you want to go out, get some baby chicks, bake some bread, wash windows and buy yourself a new Spring scarf?
I know Spring does that to me.
Imagination - it's a terrible thing to waste.
So isn't a nice day outdoors.
See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...