Monday, April 21, 2014

The Weekend

It was a beautiful Spring weekend and we took full advantage of the lovely weather.
Some of us hiked, some of jogged and some of us just sat and watched others jog...
DJ jogging.  Snoop watching.
I planted the pansies that I usually plant on St. Patrick's Day...
Pansies
I prepared for Easter.  I brought out my milk glass vase and filled it with daisies.  My two Easter bunnies made their annual appearance...
My new-to-me goose painting that I recently purchased has been placed on top of my refrigerator.  I absolutely love this watercolor.  It is so charming...
Meals were made and shared...
Sweet Potatoes
with family...
Asparagus
and...
Mashed Fingerling Potatoes
friends...
Self Explanatory :)
on this Spring weekend...
Lilac Tree
in April...
Snoop and Violet

at the little red house in the big woods.
And all was good.
Have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. My mouth is salivating. Can't wait to be at that little red house in the big woods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two weeks from today and you will be enjoying a much anticipated graduation :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...