Sunday, June 22, 2014

Gallivanting

According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary gallivant is defined as, "to travel, roam or move about for pleasure."
I have been doing just that this weekend.
I have traveled from the shores of Lake Ontario to the hills of Allegany County.  I have visited farm markets, Amish baked goods stands, country stores and historic landmarks. 
I have, indeed, gallivanted.  I consider it one of the most pleasurable parts of summer.  It leaves me refreshed and full of ideas.
To summer, gallivanting, fresh ideas and pleasurable moments!!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to bring a grape pie back to work with me! Remind me. Your pictures are making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will definitely make a trip to Monica's.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...