Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Apple Umpkin Festival

Gramma and I went to the Apple Umpkin Festival today.

We had a wonderful time.

We saw pumpkins...

Gramma enjoyed maple sugar candy...




We enjoyed looking at the handmade crafts.
Check out these cute prim ghosts.







Even witches shouldn't be without a wardrobe :)




Clever woodworking crafts...





And who doesn't love puppies :)




















Creativity everywhere!!!
Loved this one.










Historical homes...







Some great ideas for around the house...









An afternoon of fun and creativity in good old Wyoming County. You can't beat that.
When you drop Gramma off at Brenda's, you are greeted by this puppy, Pepper.

You can't beat her either:)


I hope your weekend is filled with creativity and happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Hey mom,
    Looks like Fall is well on its way. Are the trees changing yet? I wish there were dogs here that I can pet; I get sad not being able to. Did you end up getting any crafts?
    Happy Autumn :)
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is well on its way. I will post pictures of the fall colors soon. I did purchase two items at the festival. I bought an angel with red hair that reminds me of you and I bought a Christmas sleigh for Brenda. Have a great day Alexandra :) Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...