Sunday, September 13, 2009

Good Morning

I'm so glad you stopped by.





We're having pancakes for breakfast.



Would you like one?



I have made more than enough.








If you don't want one, that's fine.



Grab a chair, and we'll talk.



What did you think about the US Open last night?



Pretty intense, huh!






Or we can grab a cup of coffe, go outside, and check out my crabapple tree.


The apples are just beginning to turn red.




Maybe, even take the dogs for a walk.





Look, my geraniums are still doing well.











Oh look, there's a Scottie crossing.




I think I see one :)




Enjoy your morning.


I think I'll take a walk.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mom,
    I wish I was home to go for a walk. I miss Autumn and I miss my puppies. The house looks great, you're the best at decorating. The picture of the pancake is a hard to look at; I'm sick of baguettes for breakfast! I'm so happy you made this blog. I check it all the time...
    Miss and love you lots,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mom,
    Can you send me Violet?
    Thanks,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nana,
    Sorry but I cannot send Violet.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...