Sunday, September 20, 2009

So What Did I Do Saturday

Well, since you asked...

Saturday morning, I played tennis. Three hours to be exact. Without sunscreen to be exactly. And sunglasses on to boot.

Then I went grocery shopping because my Mom (Gramma), my sister (BrendaFendaMenda), and my nephew (He Who Does Not Want to be Seen) for this post only, were coming over for supper.

This is BrendaFendaMenda taking a picture to send to her BFF Lori...

She's cute isn't she...



Oh look, here she is again. Not one bit camera shy either...


We had corned beef and cabbage (DJ's favorite), beer (I am giving this beer two enthusiastic thumbs up), and chocolate chip cookies (everybody who has eaten them also gives two enthusiastic thumbs up).


This is Gramma. I asked her to smile. She didn't want to.
I said, "Come on. It's for the blog."
She said, "Say something funny to me."
I said, "Tell everyone how you love me way more than your other daughter BrendaFendaMenda."
This is the reaction I got.


I didn't think it was that funny.
I still think she's cute though. However, she did go down a notch.
He Who Does Not Want to be Seen was here also.
The following piece of evidence proves he was here. Obviously, he is not familiar with the legal system as he signed the card with his first name. Silly, silly boy.

Front...


Middle...




Back...





I didn't think the card was that funny either :)


DJ and Aunt BrendaFendaMenda...


After supper, the boys went to the mall.
"What," you ask, "did you girls do?"
Why, we went to another mall :)
And a fun time was had by all!!!

1 comment:

  1. where are the tattoos? =p happy you a had a good saturday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...