Sunday, May 2, 2010

Care to Sit a Spell?

I have cleaned off the barn porch and have a comfortable wicker chair for you to sit in.  You can view my bleeding heart from there or look at my Christmas cactus that is just finishing up its second blooming.
We can talk about gardening and I will show you how Dave turned a rusty old wash tub into a beautiful herb garden.  We can look at my newly planted spirea goldenmound that should have pretty pink flowers this summer...
or enjoy the pink crabapple that is blooming right now...
or the trillium that are at their peak right now...
or we can just sit and watch the mama flycatcher build a nest for her little babies...
You choose.  You are the guest. 
These are just some of the things that are going on in my neck of the woods this Sunday morning.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...