Saturday, May 15, 2010

Flowers and A Recipe

These flowers are from last weekend (Mother's Day).  However, they were so pretty that I had to take a picture and share them with you. 
I also made this cake last weekend. It was sooo moist and refreshing.  My Mom and sister are coming over tomorrow so I will be making it for them.  DJ will also be returning home from Walt Disney World.  The lucky bum has been there since Thursday.  He is on his senior trip.  When I went on my senior trip it was to only to Toronto.  However, for a country bumpkin, it was FUN!!! 
I am not sharing any stories ;)  Don't even ask.
Anywho, here is the link to the recipe.  http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Mandarin-Orange-Cake-I/Detail.aspx  Give it a try.  I think you will really like it :)
Happy weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should make another one of these cakes....Today! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...