Friday, May 7, 2010

Nothing But Gray Skies Do I See

On my way home from work tonight, I looked to the west and saw some of the most beautiful skies I have ever seen and I did not have my camera!!!  Needless to say, I put the pedal to the metal and was home in an instant.  I ran inside, grabbed Dave and my camera, and drove to the top of the hill to take these pictures to share with you.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.   
Absolutely stunning aren't they?
Have a great night.  We're off to dinner and a movie.

2 comments:

  1. These photos are insanely beautiful! You were right to rush home and capture these clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful photos- so much contrast in the clouds! PS: couldn't find the follow button.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...