Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friday Night Basketball

The boys and I went last night and watched my nephew, Daniel, play basketball.  We've never gone to one of his games because he lives like an hour away.  However, when I  found out he was playing in a nearby town, I said, "Let's go!!!"  Off we went.
Daniel and one of his best friends are Co-Captains of the team.  Look at Daniel, he's tall.  I call him Gigantor (as in the movie, Night at the Museum :)  He has height...
Style...
Attitude...
and shoots foul shots like a pro...
And, although they lost, he was the high scorer of the game and deserving of the drink of champions...
It was my honor to present you with that Daniel ;)
You done good!!!

1 comment:

  1. Rock on, Daniel! I like your end quote Mom, very Dad-ish. =]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...