Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Little Fall Decorating

I decided it was time that I decorated for fall.
After all, autumn is my favorite season.
I picked up this cute magnet at Michaels last night.  I just love it.  Originally, I was going to put it on my dishwasher.  However, I like it better on my dryer.  Mr. Scarecrow greets you as you walk into the side door of my house :)
I also purchased the pumpkin basket and assorted squashes that I creatively placed in my glass cookie jar on top of the refrigerator.  I love the look.
And look, even my little Scottie salt and pepper shakers love fall too!!!
Pepper is begging for it not to end too soon...
On my entertainment center, I have pumpkins given to me by a good friend, some artificial flowers and foliage, and a hope sign.  Because everyone needs hope...
Finally, we have a new friend that has joined our autumn home.  His name is Teddy and he has found his forever home with us.  I found him at the Goodwill store for $3.99.  He was well worth every penny as he adds so much joy and happiness to my home...
That's  little peak of some of the decorating I have been doing in my home.
Now I am off to make pumpkin bars for the boys in my office.
Have a great night :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that Teddy found his "forever home" and I love the color palette of Autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...