Monday, December 12, 2011

Vintage Chic

"Vintage chic!!!" 
That's what my daughter called this little number.
I purchased the scotch box in October for $2.00 because why wouldn't I?  I mean look at it - Christmas cheer, a man in a kilt, and scotch whisky on the outside.  If you haven't guessed yet - I like most things Scottish.  Check out my side bar (Violet - the Scottish terrier).  I'm all about Scottish.
A blanket in the bottom, a $6.00 poinsettia, $2.00 greenery (I probably should have just gotten some from the property - but I didn't) and for $10.00 my daughter called it "vintage chic."
Vintage chic.
I like it ;)

1 comment:

  1. And the lady at the shelter I volunteer at is from Scotland--she is awesome! Maybe we should venture yonder?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...