Sunday, June 10, 2012

Around the House This Sunday Morning

It is absolutely beautiful here this morning.  The sun is shining, the skies are blue and the woods are succulent from the rain we received earlier this week.  I weeded, edged the flower gardens, mulched and mowed the lawn yesterday.  If I do say so myself, I think it looks pretty darn good.  Mulching not only keeps weeds at bay, but I also love the way it makes everything look so neat and crisp...
I am a morning person and I love the way the sun shines down and casts shadows upon my home...
Very shortly, my delphinium will be in full bloom.
I love the blue of this flower...
My herb garden is doing great...
Just look at the sage...
My friends enjoy the morning sun as much as I do...
Good morning Suzie!!!
There's your brother and your sister - Snoop and Violet.
My two best friends.
Doesn't Snoop look handsome with his new haircut?
Don't worry Stripes I haven't forgotten about you.
I am coming to get you.
I am off for a pond sit...
And then it is back to the house...
where I will stop to admire my Radio Flyer wagon and think about my kids...
and then it is back inside...
where I will watch the men's finals of the French Open and then head back to the pond with my suntan lotion, a cool drink (it's supposed to be in the high 80s here today) and a book for the afternoon.
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...