Sunday, July 8, 2012

Home Again, Home Again

Jiggity jig!!  My daughter, her boyfriend and my grand doggie left yesterday morning.  They will be stopping in Pennsylvania to visit Nana's Grandpa and Mike's brother and sister in law, (they live in the same town, on the same road) and then it's homeward bound.
We had such a wonderful time.  The dogs got along.  I won't say splendidly, but they did get along.  There was a little bit of sibling rivalry going on.  My dogs were a little jealous...
Nana's dog, Miley, experienced Canandaigua Lake for the very first time.  Here she is, digging the sand, trying to get close (but not too close) to it :)


We hiked Letchworth State Park.  It is one of my most favorite places in the world.



Nana saved us from a boulder...
Yes, she is a fool :)
But, she is very cute in a baseball cap...
and she loves her Dad...
(and her brother who had to work), so I think we'll keep her :)
If I would have been thinking, I would have made reservations for lunch here at the Glen Iris Inn.  The place is beautiful...
The gardens superb...

The views breathtaking...
Next time she comes home...
I know right where we will sit and enjoy our lunch.
At a table, on a porch next to hydrangeas...
a garden, and a walk way...
with those that we love.
We can't wait.
Safe travels Nan :)
We love you.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos.
    I don't remember ever seeing that bridge over the gorge. I am going to have to look for it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready for another trip back home again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...