Sunday, October 7, 2012

Friday Night Lights

This past Friday night I went to my nephew Daniel's last football game of his high school career.  It was also the beginning of Homecoming Weekend and Senior recognition night.  You knew I had to be there :)
I went early and took before game pictures of the coach giving his pep talk...
 
of Daniel being recognized as a Senior and his Mom being there to support him...
of the team removing their helmets and paying respect to our country's national anthem...
I watched my nephew support his team from both the sidelines...
and on the field...
His team played a good first half and returned after halftime with determination...
Unfortunately, they lost.  However, as I always say, "It's not whether you win or lose that matters.  It's how you play the game that matters most."
On that note, I want you to know that I could not be prouder of my nephew not only as a football player, but as a wonderful young man. 
Can I hear a POUND IT Daniel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...