Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Colors of Fall

The leaves, in my opinion, have not only turned color earlier than normal this year, but are some of the  most beautiful colors I can ever remember seeing.  This evening's walk was one of my most enjoyable.  It reminded me of when I was little and I got a new new box of crayons for school.  We would be asked to choose our favorite color.  Do you like red, orange or green?
How about purple?  Isn't it lovely how the sunlight highlights that tree in the middle?
I walked to the airplane field where I watched men perform acrobatics in the sky with their model airplanes.
My return home was just as beautiful.
The ash trees that are normally yellow are purple this year.  Never saw that before.
My two beagle friends were at their command post as usual.  They don't bark as much as they used to, however.  I kind of miss it.  They always put a smile on my face :)
Which color is my favorite?
I am going to have to say purple this year.  Maybe orange. 
How about you?
What's your favorite color?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...