Friday, October 26, 2012

TGIF

For the past two days, we have been experiencing Indian Summer here in Western New York.  Yesterday actually felt hot to me (temperatures were in the 70s).  The sun was out, the sky a bright blue and the few leaves left on trees were gorgeous.  I spent the afternoon at Letchworth State Park with my nephew Daniel taking his senior pictures.  We had so much fun:)
At home, I enjoyed looking at my Halloween decorations that I brought out last Sunday.  Boo came out of the barn and is excited about his favorite holiday being less than one week away.  I bought him at Ames (my most favorite store ever) close to 20 years ago and I will never, ever, ever get rid of him.  He's not scary at all.  He's just happy.   
I didn't put up as many Halloween decorations this year, and that's OK.  I am enjoying nature's splendor instead.  I will be taking advantage of today as it is supposed to be the last day of Indian Summer here in my neck of the woods (big cold snap tomorrow) and doing some major walking tonight when I return home from work.
As for the weekend, who knows.  Tropical storm Sandy looks like she may be headed straight for us.  That means time spent indoors cooking, cleaning and decorating.  Just might be the perfect weekend to get ready for painting someone's bedroom...  Now there's an idea :)
Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...