Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall's Bounty

Last Saturday, Dave and I traveled to Naples (home of the Grape Pie).  Dave wanted to get grape juice for making wine and I wanted to pick up some apples to make an apple pie.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day - blue skies dotted with cotton ball clouds and hints of oranges and reds dotting the hillsides...
wildflowers adorned the roadsides...
and fall's bounty ever so apparent...
We purchased grapes...
and apples...
and I made that apple pie (and it was absolutely delicious)!!!
Most importantly though, we had a great day...
and we shared our wealth with family and friends on Sunday.
Enjoy your Saturday.
You will find me baking and decorating today.

2 comments:

  1. You know what these photos make me miss? The smell of Fall in Upstate N.Y. There is nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...