Monday, September 30, 2013

The Weekend

We had an absolutely gorgeous weekend here - blue skies, sunshine and warm breezes.  The trees are just beginning to change color.  I think they are going to be beautiful this year - lots of reds and oranges :)
Dave traveled to see his father this weekend and while he was gone, I went to the Appleumpkin Festival with my mother and purchased a few items.  I bought this cute little picket fence and the "Welcome Fall" pumpkin.  Isn't it sweet?
I also purchased some pumpkins from my favorite pumpkin farm :)  
And I made sure that I had everything cleaned and decorated both outside...
and inside too...
 
because there is nothing more welcoming...
than a clean, happy and...
welcoming home.
Except perhaps a home cooked meal.
Tonight's menu includes home made chicken soup.
Have a great Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...