Sunday, September 22, 2013

Little Treasures

I did a little thrift shopping with my Mom yesterday.  Volunteers of America (VOA) was having a 50 percent off everything sale that I could not pass up.  You know I love a good sale :)  Here are a few of the treasures I bought.
Old cookie cutters that go perfectly in my thrifted cookie jar...
A Halloween pillow...
A kind of spooky picture...
I also bought myself a scarf and a butter dish and I only spent $15 for everything.
Speaking of little treasures - here are two of my favorite castaways.
Stripes...
and Smudge...
Like all of the castaways that I have obtained over time...
they have become a beloved part of my home.
Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful corner of Earth that those cats found as a home. Lucky ducks--well cats.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...