Saturday, March 29, 2014

Eleven Days

It has been 11 days since my last post.  During that time, many things have happened.  I purchased an oxalis plant that I have placed on my Mary Engelbreit cake stand.  It is sweet  after all.
Superman came for a visit...
Flowers were purchased to help brighten the house.
A berry crisp was made for Superman...
Mud, my arch nemesis, has made an ugly, dirty return...
However, with her return comes a wee bit of green...
and walks with a hairy, little, kinda white dog...
and a big black dog and a little white cat up the road...
to barren fields...
whose curbs are adorned with snow...
and free range chickens...
that also enjoy romps on these Spring days.

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, spring is coming! Your photos are proof! And believe it or not, you will by flying into 80 degree weather when you get here on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...