Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Have a New Person and Her Pet Living With Me

I went shopping with Brenda this weekend. We bought ingredients for fudge (YEAH!!!) We also did a little Christmas shopping. We stopped at our favorite antique store and Brenda got a wonderful blanket. She washed and dried it (to get the smell off of it) and placed it on the back of her couch. Gramma says it looks beautiful.

We also went to the Country Caboose Gift Shop. It is the cutest little store. It is in a renovated house in the country with train tracks running in front of it. Hence the name, Country Caboose Gift Shop. We even heard a train go by while we were there.

Anyway, while I was there I saw this cute little girl and her goose waiting patiently on a stool. She was taking such good care of her goose that I thought you are a gentle soul and I am going to adopt you.

Her name is Lonnie. Lonnie and her pet goose bring joy and peace to my house. I bought her a rocking chair at another antique store and she is very grateful. This is Lonnie and her goose...


This is where she sits. She likes to look at the woodstove. She appreciates a warm fire.

I am glad I decided to make her part of my family. She adds just a little something to my home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...