Monday, November 30, 2009

Corners of My Christmas Home

One of my favorite things to do at the end of my day is to set down and enjoy the corners of my home. And because I have decorated for Christmas early this year in anticipation of my daughter's arrival home from school, I get to enjoy my Christmas decorations a little longer than usual. It is well worth it though.
Let's enjoy the view. Shall we?
This is where I sit...


These are a few of the corners I love to view...
My creche that I have had for over 20 years. I bought it from my cousin Mike's wife, Vickie. She was having some sort of house party. I love it. I display it every single year.


My desk in the laundry room with new seasonal ware. Friends and family who enter through my side door are greeted with this.


My new tablerunner for the top of my refrigerator. It it red velvet with a Santa, a snowman and a reindeer on it. It also has little ball fringe. My snowman from my daughter and Christmas cactus from Betty Lou are on top of the fridge.



My Christmas basket and new Believe sign. Isn't it a wonderful corner?






My mantle decorated with twinkling lights, candles, and stockings hung by the chimney with care.



And last, but not least, my little dry sink in my laundry room. It is decorated with three boxes that say Always and Forever, Believe that, Family Means Love. That, to me, is the true meaning of Christmas.


Let's not forget the dogs. I have a jar of dog biscuits for them. After all, they are a huge part of my family. Like the boy in the Hallmark movie, A Dog Named Chistmas said, "We're lucky to have them." That we are.
Enjoy your day :)

1 comment:

  1. The house looks so cozy. 20 more days and I can bake some cookies next to the believe sign, give my doggies a biscuit,do my own laundry, stuff those stockings, and plop down on our big comfy couch.
    Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...