Saturday, February 4, 2012

All Flowers and Candy

Valentine's Day is less than two weeks away so I thought I would share with you some inspiring ideas.
Flowers...
That's the amaryllis we bought my Mom this Christmas.
Eight blossoms.
Can you even believe it?
Flowers are good...
Candy.
Do I really need to say anything else?
Didn't think so.
I'll just let you savor the photos...







Here's the link for the candy: http://www.oliverscandies.com/.
It is my favorite candy store ever :)
Once you go there, you'll never go anywhere else.
Ladies, I have given you a lot of great ideas.
Now do your best Larry the Cable Guy impersonation and tell the men in your life to "Git-R-Done!"
You're gonna thank me for this :)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...