Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Recap

It has been cold and blustery here today.
I made blueberry pancakes for DJ...
bundled up and took the dogs for two walks...

ironed my vintage heart table cloth because sometimes girls you have to iron - it just looks better...
which was soon adorned with a bouquet of my favorite flowers (daisies:) and a plate of homemade oatmeal cookies...
The boys have pretty much eaten half of the cookies already.
Yeah, I know - hard to believe...
I watched Stripes play with the big cat toy (that would be DJ)...
and after another walk, I returned to the house and the aroma of stuffed cabbage rolls coming from the oven...
Now I am ready to sit by the fire...
have a glass of wine, settle in for the night and watch Once Upon a Time...
Did someone say Once Upon a Time?
Yes, Baby Girl we will be watching Once Upon a Time tonight.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a glass of wine calling my name :)
Have a great night.

1 comment:

  1. Love my family, love my house, and love my animals. Looks like a marvelous Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...