Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bling Bling

The best friend I ever had once said to me, "Marshy, what you need is a little bling, bling.  Everyone needs a little bling now and then."  
I'm thinking, "OK.  Yeah.  Where's this going?"  
She proceeded to hand me a little stretchy wrist bracelet that she picked up for me while vacationing in Florida with her husband.  It was loud, obnoxious and I loved it.  I wore it till it broke (which wasn't that long because it probably only cost $5.00 tops).   We had so much fun with that bracelet (especially if we went out drinking :)  God I miss that bracelet, but no more than that crazy, kind friend of mine.  
I purchased a white iPhone on Wednesday.  I researched it, talked to several different people about the phone and then made the decision to purchase it.  It arrived yesterday.  I love it.  Love the features, love the apps, love the size and weight of it.  However, the white was just a little to plain for me.  I needed a cover for it.  Immediately, I thought of Janny and began to laugh.
"Marshy,  what you need is a little bling, bling."
While shopping with some friends of mine yesterday, I stopped by a cell phone cover kiosk, saw this little number right here and said, "I'll take that bling right there."
Sure, it's loud and obnoxious, but it is fun!!!
And, most importantly it reminds me of the best friend I ever had, Janny :)
To bling, bling.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...