Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Neighborhood

It is Spring in the Finger Lakes and that means the weather can change on a dime.  
Take for instance, this week:
- Monday temperatures were in the teens,
- Tuesday temperatures were in the 40s, and
- Wednesday temperatures were in the 60s.
I took these photos last night on my walk so I could document just how fast the change occurs. 
My walk takes approximately one hour only to complete...
 Note the rain clouds...
Approximately 30 minutes into my walk.
Note the front to the west.

The sun peeking through the trees.
 Further to the south, cloud cover lingers...

Returning home (north west) one hour later, the sun has appeared...
and provided a wonderful sunset.
 
And I felt as though I was magically transported to the English countryside.  All the while wishing, I was on a house call with author and veterinarian, James Herriott.

1 comment:

  1. Life in the Finger Lakes is definitely a beautiful one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...