Monday, August 19, 2013

Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers

My friend asked me if I wanted a bag of jalapeno peppers.
Did I want a bag a jalapeno peppers?
Does the sun come up every morning?
Aah, yeah, I wanted them.
I just happened to have a brick of cream cheese and some bacon just waiting to greet them.
Halved, seeded, spooned full of cream cheese, wrapped in a 1/3 of a piece of bacon and secured with a tooth pick.
I baked them at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Not only did they look good, they were good!!!
Fresh from the garden goodness.
You can't beat that.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, swap out the pork bacon for turkey bacon and I'm eating that whole pan!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stating the turkey bacon. I don't eat pork and was wondering how it would be with turkey bacon. I will be making these.

      Delete
    2. Enjoy them. They are delicious!!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...